Divine Mercy ...I will never forget you


Spoken text:

.. everything that exists, is locked in the bowels of my mercy, more deeply that the child is at the heart of a mother. I remember that my daughter how many times you hear the clock by 3, immerse yourself totally in my mercy: in that hour you can get everything you ask, for you and others ..


Download song "I will never forget you" in mp3: http://www.badongo.com/es/audio/11770586

Go into the Ocean of Mercy of God.
Where are submerged today? ...

Jesus tells us: that no matter closer to my soul weaker and sinful, but had more sins that there are grains of sand on earth. The biggest sinners come to a great Holiness, if you trust my mercy. (I am immersed in his mercy and in this way I am now ...)
The greater the sinner, both larger the law, which has my mercy.

Download song "Gospodi pamiluj" in mp3: http://www.badongo.com/es/audio/11770551


... todo lo que existe está encerrado en las entrañas de mi misericordia , más profundamente que el niño en el seno de su Madre. Te recuerdo hija mía, que cuantas veces oigas el reloj dando las 3, sumérgete totalmente en mi Misericordia: en esa hora puedes obtener todo lo que pidas, para ti y para los demás..

Sumérgete en en Océano de la Misericordia de Dios.
Dónde estás sumergido hoy ? ...

Jesús nos dice: que no tema acercarse a mi el alma más débil y pecadora, aunque tuvieras mas pecados que granos de arena hay en la tierra. Los más grandes pecadores llegarían a una gran Santidad, si confiaran en mi Misericordia. (me sumergí en su Misericordia y en este camino estoy ahora ...)
Cuanto más grande es el pecador, tanto más grande es el derecho, que tiene a mi Misericordia.

No hay comentarios: